Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Fresh Air"



the new begining~
this is the beginning of the new life.... Its a new Path fer me on xpressing my feeling.. fer me melepaskan perasaan.. tekanan..happy... sad... or anykind of feeling yg terbuku didaaaalam.. i've been thinkin bout doing this since alot of things happened n theres no one there... hmmm just hope this will ease me...

Fresh air...
For me, Fresh air bermakna from now.. its now giving space fer my self... n this is me seeing me thinking outside the box... its more on me membuka mata fer other things happenin around me. its me making move~ towards a better me... n I hope i'll reach to tha level of me...which is higher n greater~!!! Usaha Usaha!! (sambil memegang sepanduk n bersemangat!)

i hope....
  1. pergi!!! pergi!!!(sambil menjerit macam Ombak Jahat) perasaan yg xbest~! ure not welcome here~!
  2. from now onwards life is much better
  3. things are much easier..
  4. i'll be much stronger~!!!!

No comments: