Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gossip Girl(xoxo)

N Who m i? it’s a secret I never tell.. I know u love me… xoxo gossip girl
(love it~!)

Huhu.. Last nite While F is watching gossip girl.. he is actually having simple chat with K.. n yet we were talking about the episode that we watched .. such as C is not that bad as we seen at start.. n yet we both hate G n ya.. we were talking about QUEEN J.. huhu.. after B has been kicked out at first by their group.. n yah… the revenged that she done to make a comeback is soo called 2much n I just cant take it~(I love it when J is just a stupid girl which is just happen to be a toy for B.)

I’m soo sorry for R which he has to cont’ life without his L which marrying that B towards the end… n yah.. L is doing it for the sake of S who is so in love with D n yet.. the last episode shows that it takes many things just to survive n maintaining love with someone…… n maybe even we try so hard… the end result is yet still will not be on our side sometime….

Im not really into that S since hmm… I dunno.. maybe that I can see what best in V more then her I guess.. n yah… can I say MORE THEN ORDINARY n AVERAGE gossip girls… huhu.. just cant imagine livin in that kind of circle… hmm.. im also sorry fer N… since his family is so messed up n her mom is trying so hard to makes their family look soo fine on the surface.. ya.. its same to L which trying so hard to take care of her messed up past life~

At the end.. C is still C while he can change for a better person in just if he can just stick with the plan with B…n yet he choose the new girl he meet just before he left the house for B.. n yaa.. since the last dance.. D n S has never make any contact….(S should make a call since I still think its her fault) n yet having lonely summer n meetin N?

Im sorry if Some of u may hav not understand it.. n yet it’s a secret I never tell …
I know u love me~
Xoxo gossip girl!!!

No comments: