Friday, August 15, 2008

Bus bus Bus!!

While I’m bored in the bus on the way from k.l to s.alam… there was sumone that catch my attention… The type that makes me hmmmmmmmmmm :) huhu.. As I looked at her…. WAH!! Hehe but as always… me with my arrogant face and tryin the best to act cool! N yesh I did it! Chekin her up… hehhe… while tryin 2 look around,actually all Im focusing is on her… hehehe.. its funny fer me since I have to act like im lookin outside… huhu.. evendo she’s just ordinary girl with Ipanema sandal.. levi’s lady type and tudong “arab lilit! Wah … hehehhe ntah.. maybe she’s the best in that bus Today since the rest r just makcik2… huhu.. the shocking part is when she unplug her earphone…. i can hear clearly that SHE is actually listening 2 rock band kinda thingy… soo I guess that she’s not as soft as I thought she is hmmmm hehehe remind me of YUNA!! Huhu.. n yet I understand that nowdays… rock is not like before~! Huhu.. we can see anyone.. Listen to it… sooo as time past by…. Station “TEPI GERAI” I….. TURUN…. PUSING…. N as I watch the bus past me …. I can feel that sumone is actually looking at me… HEHE… SHE DID LOOK AT METEKUN tu!! Hahah..yesh.. huhu.. am I sound TOOO Rempit?? Or I’m just being human that love attention from others!! Wink wink!!!!


ps/- aiyah!! why la im not that brave enuff to TEGOR JE!! adoi... i should REDAH JE!! but OKIE LAH TU!

No comments: