Sunday, September 21, 2008

reason for being single..

-SHE’S TO CINGGY-
24/7 massaging…calling… Asking this and that…what I’m doing… with who I’m going out.. What’s my opinion on this and that… its likes forever she’s around me… at some point we loosing words to say… yet we are struggling just to continue a conversation… its irritate me sometimes..
BOYS DO NEED TIME FOR THEIR OWN and YES I DO NEED SPACE to MOVE….

It’s doesn’t mean when silence... I don’t love you anymore… it’s not every time we have to cont’ massaging… and it’s doesn’t mean when I’m massaging you its show how much I love you… don’t you think that we are actually dragging and wasting….??

That is why I think… GAP is good… so we do have time for our own… n yet we can concentrate and stop thinking bout US most of the time… there’s thousand reason for being silent rather then I HATE YOU…. Don’t you get it??

Don’t we trust?? That’s why people says that when we hold someone too tight we might loose them… and that’s what happened to most people…sometimes we suffocate for being hold too tight… reason for loosing grip on people is because we are actually hold them too tight… think of them most of the time and scared of loosing them!

We end up arguing on things that we should has care less… we arguing on things that should not be a problem to other… any silly thought any simple mistake will then become a point in our argument… stressing… wasting…..

-REDUCE THE PRESSURE-

Without a stated relation …. It can always reduce the pressure as I know that its actually my decision and yet MOVING INDEPENDENTLY… its also can stopping from thinking too much since there’s already many things on my mind most of the times… by this.. others can also STOP THINKING ABOUT ME TOOMUCH as they can concentrate on study or maybe other things that are suppose to be much important too them rather then me…

QUE SERRA SERRA… WHAT EVER WILL BE WILL BE… just remember there nothing is going to change unless God’s will!! We can’t predict the future so we should at least enjoy every second of our life….

3 comments:

FIDtotheAH said...

hey... just chill out aite bro!

shieda said...

mcm bengang je bunyi...
just rilex...sapa la org yg x brp nk phm bhs tu? so irritating la bro..tp walau apa pun x kisah la beb..mcm angah ckp just chill bro!!!
we miss u so much...

Saleh Bamadhaj said...

bro... u knw wht... i used to be like u. so chill aite... or.. what can u do is jadi GAY..........wohooooooooooooo!!!!