Monday, July 26, 2010

Jason Live In Malaysia

Received msged from a fren seawal pagi. Tooo bad that i'm already off to office at 6am as i have important event to handle at the office that date. so since i gt the tic for that event, I rushed! just for you jason!! "Jason Derulo Live in Malaysia" Last wednesday. Thanks to Zalique fer makin this Happened. PENAT GILA!!

Tuka Baju n I START to RIDE SOLOO~ (nak jugak lagu jason derulo even aku mmg tak tahu)
----------------------------------
"I'm putting on my shades
to cover up my eyes,
I'm jumpin' in my ride,
I'm heading out tonight,
I'm solo, I'm riding solo,
I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo"

---------------------------------------------------------
wah giiituuuuu lyricsnya! obviously im not a fan at all... just listen to the song if its ever played dkt Hits/Flyz.fm. Memang terkulat2 mata aku sambil tgk orang menyanyi lagi ni.... hahahahahahah macam sengal gile "WHAT M I DOIN THERE!!!" terkeju!! as always event begini memang ramai gile chicks yang budget HOT! woah! me Likey! and since its a small area, obviously Jason tu depan mata macam boleh pegang~ haha he's sweating like hell since Malaysia ni panat kot, n yet he seriously can dance gile gempak... but im focusing more on his backup dancer!!! 2 ladey with short hair. THEY can really WORKS THEIR BODY LIKE WOAH!!! aku tgk kanan (my fren Ronggeng) dia gelak as we both tak tahu pon lagu apebende.. tapi since nak ALL OUT jugak.. he started to make an efford to sing...... "hmmaaa lalaaa heee.. SOOOOLOOOO.. laaa hmmmaaa eeekk aaaa SOlllOOOoOoo.." berdekah2 aku dgn dia menyanyi macam org takde gusi.. tak ape kebende aku bedal!! tak cukup dgn itu ditambah dengan menyanyi lagu femes (KATANYA!) from Jason~
----------------------------
"Mmmm whatcha say
Mmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you did
Mmmm whatcha say (whatcha say)
Mmmm that it's all for the best?
Of course it is
"
-------------------------------------
ini lagi satu, BEDAL! tah ape2 yang kami nyanyikan but we get it right when it comes to "WHAT CHA SAY!!!" terbaik! hahahaha. obviously since started working this 1 year, i've missed alots of entertaiment thinggy.. MTV or Vchannel hadoih! lucky tho to hv friends workin in this Entertaiment line which has gv me alotsa tic! adoih soo from now......HAVE TO START POLISH ON MY Music Knowledge back!!! heh kalau tak macam HARAM JADAH!
ps- HUNNY MADU dok bersemangat around my area during the event.. hmmmm KECIK JE DIA.. i LIKE!!!

2 comments:

billa naha said...

BoBo asek g konsert je!!! Tak aci!!! Jeles!

Ahmad Bo said...

alaaa babe.. tak rugi pon!!!

ps- event semua tak buat dkt Penang thats why u tak pegi!